Organisatie- en afdelingomschrijving
Our partner is a Retail-company that is active within the domain of sustainable fashion. From their head office in Brussels, they serve customers across Europe and are planning to aim further worldwide. The company insists on respect for people and planet at every stage in their supply chain.
Sales Talents is looking for an additional Customer Service Specialist to join their existing sales team!
Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for an excellent customer service on a daily basis. This includes:
- Acting as a first point of contact for all German and English customer inquiries.
- Managing the completion from order to cash.
- Providing appropriate solutions to claims in collaboration with other departments.
- Acting as a brand ambassador by promoting the collection and visiting customers!
- Providing information about products and commercial policies to your customers.
- Sharing new ideas to optimize team-work and overall efficiency.
Your experience for this role?
- A very good proficiency in German (native) and a good understanding of English.Knowledge of Dutch and/or French are a plus.
- You have a prior experience in a similar position.
- Working experience within the field (Retail/Fashion) is an advantage!
- You are client-oriented, dynamic, positive-minded and flexible.
- Furthermore, excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills are essential when dealing with customers or other departments.
- You are stress-resistant, especially during high season.
You'll be offered a fulltime, permanent contract at a company that is driven by a strong belief in sustainability. Next to that:
- You will be working in an international and enthusiastic team.
- You will have a workplace where you can grow alongside the organisation and where your creative approach & ideas will be appreciated.
- Your colleagues are driven by passion and excellence.
- You will be part of a strong community.
- An attractive salary with some nice extra benefits like meal vouchers and insurances.
- All the tools you need to be an expert in your new role.
+Toon meer informatie