Description de l'organisation et de la division
For an innovative compagny within the construction sector, we're looking for a Segment Manager (M/F).
It's a great marketing position in Liège !
Description de l'emploi
- You monitor and investigate the industry and infrastructure market for the Benelux to identify growth possibilities.
- With the Marketing Director and the Sales Manager, you define the strategy and possible product portfolio extension in view of customers' need and market evolutions.
- You follow closely the sales results and propose adjustments.
- You participate in the development of the marketing plan, propose actions in-line with the marketing and sales strategy.
- You develop market intelligence for the various market segments, including market sizing and trends, signalling opportunities and customer needs through analysis and researches.
- You support the Sales Manager and the sales team by delivering the necessary numbers concerning the clients and the market.
- You ensure accurate and timely sales tracking within B.I.
- You report to the Marketing Director
- You hold a master's degree in Economic or Marketing, with a high affinity for building technics and construction materials.
- You have a previous experience within a marketing department of an industrial compagny or within a construction environment.
- You have experience with benchmarcks and market intelligence.
- You are ambitious, target focused with a drive to succeed.
- You speak fluently French, Dutch and English.
- You join an international compagny with growing ambitions offering you an attractive salary package.
Informations auprès de:
Numéro de la candidature:
27365+Afficher plus d'information