Description de l'organisation et de la division
Our partner (2300 employees) is an international specialist in embedded systems within restricted environment.
As a global technology and engineering compagny, the Group provides its electronics knowledges and innovative mindset to develop sucessful solutions for customers in industrial sectors such as aerospace, defence, railway, automotive, energy and medical.
We are looking for their first Business Development Manager in Belgium !
Description de l'emploi
Representing our partner in Belgium, you will be responsible of:
- Sales development, particularly the consulting offer, design service and manufacture of equipments according to customer's specifications, in the sectors described above.
You will be in charge of developing and managing named strategic accounts. it includes identifying target accounts and prospects for opportunities within a wide range of industries.
- Management of the business unit: you will take responsability for its financial results, you garantee the operational and financial monitoring of the business unit. You are also in charge of the recruitment and the management of your teams, orchestrating internal and external resources to sustain and expand client relationships.
- Updating sales databases and information relied to assigned accounts and sales forecasts.
Required qualifications and experience:
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance or Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of direct consulting or professional services sales experience, preferably with the biggest industrial companies (spacecrafts, aerospace, defence, transports).
- You are fluent in both French and Dutch. Ideally, you also speak English.
- You are highly interested in innovative technical environments.
- You have strong communication and negocaition skills
- You like to be challenged, with a strong entrepreneurial mindset, and are definitely customer oriented.
- An innovative and stimulating working environment, with projects in many different sectors.
- The ability to work and improve your professional skills working surrounded by technical experts.
- You join an industrial compagny working on the whole product lifecycle from R&D to manufacture.
- United teams and a pleasant, friendly working environment.
Informations auprès de:
Numéro de la candidature:
25937+Afficher plus d'information